USG Conference Room
Book the uSG Conference Room
Rules & Guidelines
*Failure to abide by these guidelines will result in being prohibited from booking the USG Conference Room for the rest of the semester.*
To book the USG Conference Room, please email USG Executive Secretary Andrea Soto at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below with purpose of the reservation, date, and time.
- The USG Conference Room may only be booked for meetings and small-scale events.
- The conference room must be booked at least one week in advance if being booked for 3.5 hours or less.
- To request the room for more than 3.5 hours, you must book at least 2.5-3 weeks in advance.
- The room may only be booked Monday through Friday.
- The room may not be booked on Tuesdays past 5:00 P.M. due to USG's Senate Meetings.
- Whether food is involved or not, please ensure the room is left clean and organized!
- Please leave all furniture arranged as it was when you entered the room.
- Please use any technology within the room correctly, if you need help contact a USG member or OSL.
- Please do not arrive before or stay past the time of your booking.
- Be aware that the room’s capacity is approximately 30 people.
Thanks for your cooperation!