CLUB BUDGET PROCESS
1. Fill out the newest version of the "2019-20 Budget Proposal Form"
2. After you finish filling out the attached form, save the file to your computer and send it (and supporting documents)
to this year's Finance Committee at Finance@usgbaruch.com
3. Once you have emailed your club’s Budget Proposal Form, sign up for a time slot to meet with the Finance Committee
to review your club’s Budget Proposal (Budget Proposal Sign-Up Sheet)
For more information with respect to next years’ budgets, please feel free to contact the Chair of Finance, Justin Broomfield, at Justin.Broomfield@usgbaruch.com, or pay him a visit at NVC 3-278.
Additional Information FOR Budget Process
1. Please review the "Budget Proposal Form Instructions 2019-20" document in order to properly complete the Budget Proposal Form.
2. The "2019-20 Budget Process for Clubs and Organizations" file explains the specific rule changes to the budget process and lists the guidelines that will apply to all clubs/organizations when allocations are done. This document should be used as a reference by all Club Leaders while creating budgets.
For more information with respect to your current budgets, please feel free to contact the USG Treasurer, Raul Cruz, at Raul.Cruz@usgbaruch.com, or pay him a visit at NVC 3-271.
Alpha Kappa Delta Phi
American Medical Women's Association
Argentine Tango Club
Beta Phi Sigma
Colleges Against Cancer
eXchange Support Squad
Fashion Industry Club
Global Cuisine Society
Italian Culture Club
Jewish Business Leaders
Kappa Phi Alpha
Kappa Phi Lambda
Lambda Upsilon Lambda
Le Club Francis
Music and Performing Arts Guild
Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
Pakistan Student Association
Polish Culture Club
Solutions Across Borders
Student Parent Association
Taiwanese Student Association
The Rotaract Club of Baruch College