For more information with respect to your budgets, please feel free to contact the USG Treasurer, Suzanna Egan, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or pay her a visit at NVC 3-271.
IMPORTANT: CLUB BUDGET PROCESS
1. First, fill out the newest version of the "2017-18 Budget Proposal Form."
2. Second, after you finish filling out the attached form, save the file to your computer and send it to this year's Chair of Finance, David Barros, at David.Barros@usgbaruch.com
3. Finally, select a time to schedule a meeting "2017-18 Club Budget Proposal Review Meeting Appointments"
Additional Information to Assist Budget Process
1. Please review the "Budget Proposal Form Instructions 2017-18" document in order to properly complete the Budget Proposal Form.
2. The "2017-18 Budget Process for Clubs and Organizations" file explains the specific rule changes to the budget process and lists the guidelines that will apply to all clubs/organizations when allocations are done. This document should be used as a reference by all Club Leaders while creating budgets.
Alpha Kappa Delta Phi
Argentine Tango Club
Beta Phi Sigma
Colleges Against Cancer
eXchange Support Squad
Fashion Industry Club
Kappa Phi Alpha
Kappa Phi Lambda
Lambda Upsilon Lambda
Music and Performing Arts Guild
Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
Pakistan Student Association
Polish Culture Club
Solutions Across Borders
Student Parent Association
Taiwanese Student Association
The Rotaract Club of Baruch College